Creamy Chocolate Coconut Chia Seed Pudding combines chia seeds, coconut milk, maple syrup and cocoa. The combo is perfect for a make-ahead delicious breakfast.
Let’s talk morning rituals, shall we? I’m not a morning person, never have been, yet over time I developed a set of morning rituals that make the start of my day go smooth.
To make sure I don’t forget anything, my morning starts the night before. Here are some of the things I do:
– write “To Do” list for tomorrow
– make sure kitchen counters and sinks are clean
– lay out an outfit for myself and Olivia. Daniel has been doing the same since he was 3
– pack lunches for school and work
– set delay start timer on my Instant Pot or make breakfast ahead all together
I always make sure the beds are made in the morning. This simple step makes me feel that I start my day off in a disciplined and productive way.
One of our all-time favourite make ahead breakfast is the Creamy Chocolate Coconut Chia Seed Pudding. It is rich, satisfying, packed with nutrients, yet ridiculously easy to make!
What are your morning routines? Share in the comment section below